When it comes to house decorating and home designs, a lot of people love to have carpets in their house. Carpets and rugs can make a huge difference in how your house looks. They add that elegance in your house that you just love. However, with the beauty of carpets and rugs comes a little bit of an issue that we all know as stains. Yes, stains on carpets and rugs are very easy to get. They can turn your beautiful carpets into a nightmare.
Here are a few things that you can do to avoid getting stains and to also get rid of the toughest stains on your carpets and rugs.
- Get the carpets that are dark in color. The lighter colors in carpets should be avoided because lighter colored carpets can get dirty and stained much quicker. Get the carpets that are dark in color. They will appear to look cleaner for a longer period of time.
- If some liquid spills on your carpet, blot it with a tissue or a cloth as quickly as possible. Try to soak in the spilled liquid to minimize the damage.
- Never rub the stain to remove it. This will have the opposite effect and the stain will become much harder to get rid of. The liquid will seep deeper into the carpet if you rub the spot of the spill.
- In case of tough stains like that of coffee or wine, contact a professional cleaner. This will save you time as well as money. Carpet cleaning Hamilton is one of the best and they also offer the option of Commercial Office Carpet Cleaning.
- Try to use vinegar and water solution or even some baking soda to get rid of some stains on your carpets and rugs.